Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Now what?

As stated last week, i want this blog to contain some ideas. Ideas about what though?

Well in a word (or two?) Boardgames! I've been playing Euro-style boardgames for a number of years and have been getting into it more heavily since I joined the BeyondMonopoly! group in York.

I've always toyed with the idea of developing my own boardgame and over the last couple of months have been developing a game I have initially named Mega-City One as it is based around 24 hours in the fictional city of Judge Dredd, though the final version (if I get that far) will just have to be generic sci-fi, though hopefully with a sense of humour.

So why a blog, why not just go and do it? Well, I'm a fan of Jackson Pope's blog and others out there, so I thought i'd give it a go to see what the response was and to ensure that I keep working on the game.

Right, next step; sort out some proper links!

EDIT: Done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home